Teddy Boy is a new gift to the city’s party animals from none other than Priyank Sukhija. This amazing place flaunts the retro era and rock & rolls culture and would definitely take you back in time to make you to re-live the retro Rock n roll cult of 1950s. It is one of the largest restaurants of CP as it is sprawled across 10000 Sq Feet. It is located in N Block, Outer Circle, Connaught Place. This place has commodious sitting area with variant seating options. One can also chose to sit in the open terrace area which is divided in two parts with good seating options. The Décor of this place is eye catching and embellished with picturesque decorations like UK flag, famous quotes, mounted trophies, antique clocks, bared red bricks & faux deer heads all are contributing in electrifying the beauty of this place.
If we talk about food we were already very excited to treat our taste-buds with the delicacies prepared by Chef Doyel (Masterchef India Fame) & Chef Dinesh.
• Drunken Apple – Perfect blend of Whiskey, Apple Juice & Cinnamon.
• Prom Night LIIT – Soothing drink having perfect combination of Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Rum, Orange & Pomme. Loved it.
• Chennai Tang was also very refreshing.
• Veg Bruschetta – It was simply yumm. Feel like having it again.
• Thai Veg Biryani with Curry – Though I am not fond of Thai Biryani. But I liked this one. It was a Thai Version of Indian Biryani. Biryani was good but didn’t like the curry.
• Juicy Lucy Momos – These well stuffed minced mutton momos were temptingly tasty. Must Try.
• Chocolate Mist & Mawa Cheesecake – Both the desserts were amazingly luscious.
All staff members were in proper dress code and are quite prompt in serving the best to the customers. The service extended by them was appreciable.
Overall excellent experience. Would like to visit again and again.