When I visited Junkyard Café Rajouri Garden I was amazed to see the innovative theme of interiors based on junk. Being motivated by the previous experience at Rajouri Garden I decided to visit this place in Saket when I happened to be there for some shopping. As I entered this place I was taken aback by the awesome ambience and décor designed by the effective utilization of junk. Everything was eye catching, be it paintings including MJ’s painting, hanging lamps, arm chairs and furniture etc. Everything was top to notch.
We started with drinks and ordered Bourbon Wreckage Fluid and Maple Wood Salvage Fluid.
• Bourbon Wreckage Fluid – Awesome combination of Orange Juice, Corn Juice, Cinnamon and Bourbon Whiskey. Loved it.
• Maple Wood Salvage Fluid – It had nice blend of maple syrup, vanilla sugar, brandy, white rum topped with lemonade. Nice in taste.
Both the drinks were very soothing and refreshing. Loved it, especially Bourbon Wreckage Fluid (highly recommended).
For starters we tried Pita Bread Mini Brochettes, Bhatti Ka Murg Tikka, Crispy Baby Corn and Chilli Chicken
• Pita Bread Mini Brochettes – Yumm mini pita breads were beautifully topped with crushed falafel and hummus.
• Bhatti Ka Murg Tikka – Succulent tikkas marinated with Junkyard’s inhouse spice blend. Great in taste.
• Crispy Baby Corn – Relished each bite. It was served with sweet chilly sauce.
• Chilli Chicken – Juicy and crispy chicken was tossed with three bell pepper in chilli sauce.
For Main course I ordered Dal Makhni, Lal Maas, Kadhai Paneer, Steaed Rice and Tandoori Roti.
• Lal Maas – It was interestingly different on tongue. Lamb was nicely cooked in Rajasthani Red Chilli paste & other Indian spices.
• Dal Makhni – Dal was perfectly cooked in thick creamy and buttery gravy. Delicious in taste.
• Kadhai Paneer – Creamy cottage cheese was cooked with onion and bell pepper in a mildly spiced gravy. Delish in taste.
For desserts, I tried Brownie with Vanilla Icecream and it was awesome in taste.
STAFF & SERVICE
Staff was very active and service was great.