This hot and happening lounge is located in C Block, Pankha Road, Janakpuri. It is one of the best gastronomical destinations for all the foodies/food lovers where they can really relish some delectable North Indian/Chinese/Italian food and drinks.
• The ambience & interiors of the place are quite appealing with the dim lighting adding to its beauty. They have commodious seating area with variant sitting options. One can sit in the area downstairs, where the beautiful bar is located or one can opt to go upstairs & be seated near beautiful aquarium. The DJ was playing zabardast Punjabi music when we entered. We went upstairs.
• The menu was pretty rich. We started with Mocktails & Cocktails alongwith hookah:
• We had Virgin Mojito & Cucumber Spritzer. Masala Lemonade in soft drink & Kit Kat Shake.
• Everything in the Non Veg Platter was mouth watering & luscious.
• Fish Pomflet and Fish n Chips – they were juicy & succulent pieces of fish and very nicely presented.
• Spring Rolls & Nachos were okay.
• Thai Chicken was temptingly tasty & juicy.
• Chilli Garlic Prawns and Chicken Biryani were great in taste.
• In Veg we opted for Mezze Platter, Spicy Soya chaap, Penne in white sauce, Talab Special Noodles and TTP Special Veg Pizza.
• Spicy Soya Chaap was juicy & soft chaaps covered in a delicious mix of spices.
• Penne was yumm, creamy pasta in white sauce served with crispy bun/bread.
• Talab Special Noodles were spicy & sumptuous.
• Pizza was succulent, loaded with lot of cheese with a thin crisp crust.
• In Deserts we had TTP Special Pan Rabri and Bailey’s Gulab Jamun. They were very authentic and great in taste especially Pan Rabri it was very thick & creamy rabri, well presented having cherries on the top.
• The staff here is quite friendly and prompt at service; they were on their toes for serving us. The portion size was great for the price.
• Overall good experience. Do recommend this place. If you haven’t been to this place so far, you must go.