This place is worth standing out for an outstanding foodie experience. Finally, I got a chance to visit TCB, the most awaited place in my wish list when I was out to see my sister in Gurgaon. We visited this place for lunch with a group of friends and really had a great time. As I entered I was astonished and impressed by the ambience of the place.
It is quite spacious and sprawls along two floors. The walls are beautified with the pictures/posters of famous Hollywood stars / movies. Tiles emulating Hollywood Walk of Fame reminded me of the streets of Hollywood in Los Angeles. Most of the interior theme is inspired and influenced by Hollywood in L.A. (California). They have commodious sitting space with variant seating options.
DRINKS & BEVERAGES
We started with Red Wine (Woodbridge Zinfandel), Thai Refresh, Summer Beach and Spicy Guava. All the drinks were very soothing and refreshing.
• Gazpacho Soup – This was the first time when I tried this sweet & sour chilled tomato soup. It was interestingly different on tongue.
• Brie Chicken Soup – It was a thick creamy chicken soup served with breads.
• Waldroff Salad – This nutritious & creamy salad was beautifully presented on leaves. It was mainly consisted of Fresh Apples, walnuts and celery lubricated in thick cream.
• Hawqiian Salad – This chicken & cream based salad was beautifully presented in pineapple. Loved it.
• Corn & Cheese Croquette – These crispy & creamy Corn & Cheese Croquette were awesome in taste and served with yummy mustard mayo dip.
• Fried Haloumi – It was scrumptious in taste and dip served with that augmented its taste.
• Chicken Adana Kabab: Loved this delish chicken kebabs. Must try.
• Lamb Brochette: Amazingly tasty and juicy in taste. It was served with bell peppers, mushrooms and capsicum.
Sacher Torte & Bombe Alaska: Both the desserts were simply yummmm.
The staff here was well-trained & courteous and the service was good. This is an amazing place to visit again.