I had heard a lot about this place before I finally got a chance to be there with a few of my friends. This place has magnificent and inviting aura with beautiful decor. Talking about the food, I have just one word-“amazing”. We tasted the following food & drinks:-
All the drinks were very refreshing. Tashne Kiwi was my favourite among all, it was very rejuvenating. I didn’t like Watermelon Mojito because sugar was on higher side.
• LEHSOOONI ONION SOUP – This flavourful & yummy soup was ultimate blend of onion & garlic with milk. I love the hint of garlic in whatever dish I am offered, so this soup was definitely a real delight.
• BAINGAN KI CHAAT- This was something I had never tasted before. Ingredients included Pomegranate, Aubergine, Chutneys and Dahi and other regular chaat spices, inter alia.
• MUSHROOM GALOUTI KEBAB WITH SOUR CREAM – Delish and loaded with mushrooms.
• PANEER MALAI TIKKA – It was served with mint chutney, nice in taste with good aroma
• CRISPY ROMALI AND ROASTED TOMATO GARLIC DIP – These crispy romali were looking like papad and served with yummy roasted tomato garlic dip. Just amazing in taste.
• TANDOORI WASABI PRAWNS – These tandoori Wasabi Prawns were served with wasabi Raita. Palatable in taste.
• GREEN APPLE & LENTIL – Great flavour; being served in shot glasses, made it look even better.
• JALJEERA SHOT – It was like golgappe ya jaljeere ka zabardast paani.
• TASHANI SOYA TACOS – Nicely presented in ‘make-your-own’ style. This mouth watering Soya Tacos Platter was served with 3 types of dips and one tomato chutney. It was great in taste. Loved it.
• GOBHI AND SPINACH KI BHURJI – I loved it. It was something I had never tried before. Must Try.
• TRIO ARBI- It was a delish trio of three varieties of colocasia- mashed, fried and gravy variant.
• NADRU KE KOFTE- It has kamal kakdi (lotus stem) which is known for its crispiness once fried. This was definitely a melt-in-mouth scrumption Kofta preparation.
• DAL PESHAWAR – It was like ghar ki peeli daal with goodaromatic tadka.
• GOL BOTI RAGOUT – Still drooling over it. Delectable Bhuna Mutton was prepared in a spicy onion tomato gravy. Must Try
• LEMON GRASS BUTTER CHICKEN – It was butter chicken with a hint of Thai flavours.
• BACON WALA PRAWN – I found them average in taste.
• FISH FILLET BANGLA – Scrumptious in taste.
BAKED YOGHURT and BHUNI ROTI KA HALWA. – THE only apt word to describe these two desserts YUMMMMMYYYYY…….. LOVED IT.
Nice Ambience and commodious seating. I relished every bit of the food served. The service was super-prompt and the overall experience was excellent. I strongly recommend this place. Add to your wish-list now, be there and have fun.