Hats off to the creativity of Priyank Sukhija, again I was stupefied by the overall experience at his new venture LOTD Forum. Another heaven for the party lovers. This place has quirky and modish interiors be it brick walls, hanging bulbs or the rich pretty bar. It also has a large al fresco dining space from where you can take a glimpse of the alluring Lotus Temple. At the entrance is placed a gigantic iron Throne where you can sit and have a royal feel. Everything and every part of this place is nicely done and the brains behind the awesome interiors and decor is Priyank Sukhija himself, who has meticulously designed it.
For beverages, we ordered LIIT, Sangria and Virgin Mojito. All the drinks were perfectly made with proper concoction.
For food we ordered Paneer Tikka, Chicken Tikka, Crispy Chicken, Keema Pao Chicken Shorties, Veg Spring Rolls, Corn & Mushroom Tarts and Mumbai Vada Pao.
• Paneer Tikka – Loved those creamy & crispy paneer tikkas. Good Vegetarian choice with drinks.
• Chicken Tikka – Succulent pieces of chicken were perfectly done in tandoor. Try with hard drinks.
• Crispy Chicken – It was delish in taste.
• Keema Pao Chicken Shorties – Palatable keema was filled in colourful mini paos.
• Veg Spring Roll – Yummy & crispy rolls were amply filled with temting veg stuff.
• Green Thai Curry – Enjoyed this curry with rice. Great in taste.
• Lord of nutty chocolate brownie fudge & Banoffee Cigar rolls with honey sesame – One word for the desserts-awesome