If you are looking for some scrumptious food, prompt service amidst nice music then this is one of the best places to dine out. It is a hidden pearl in CP, after taking few stairs up i.e. from CCD on first floor & few steps down the embellished staircase with beautiful graffiti you are led to the magnificent cafe.
The ambience & interiors of the place are fantastic with thematic sea green colour all around; it has wide indoor and commodious open areas with comfortable seating facilities. I bet the live band/music & dim lighting lamps will steal your heart away. And obviously a waterfall covering the entire wall takes this mesmeric beauty to farther heights.
The walls are beautifully showcased with framed photographs. They have beautiful bar in the center with a rich collection. They also have a projector to entertain their customers with sports/cricket.
We started with Virgin Mojito, Caramel Coffee Shake, Red Bull and Pomegranate Shake. Everything was very refreshing and soothing.
For starters, we ordered Chicken Salt n Pepper, Thai Spring Rolls, Dahi ke Kebab, Seekh Kebab, Bruchettas, Sushi Platter, Angaar Paneer Tikka and Corn Salt & Pepper.
• Corn Salt & Pepper – I loved this dish. They were crispy sweet corns, well covered with ginger, garlic, onions and bell peppers. Great in taste. MUST TRY.
• Dahi ke kabab – They were good in taste and melted in mouth as you savour.
For Main Course, we ordered Chicken Tikka Butter Masala, Dal Makhani, Malai Kofta, Steamed Rice, Butter Naan and Raita.
• Chicken Tikka Butter Masala – It was temptingly tasty, had succulent chicken pieces with thick dark red gravy.
• Malai Kofta – These Koftas were made up of cottage cheese & dry fruits with creamy tomato gravy. Didn’t like it much.
• Dal Makhani – Just loved it, delectable to taste buds. Black lentils were well cooked & had good buttery consistency.
For Desserts, we had Apple Pie with Cinnamon Ice Cream, Tiramisu and Cinnamon Ice Cream.
• Apple Pie was served with Cinnamon ice Cream. It’s a kind of dessert that would go right with everyone’s palate.
• Tiramisu – This Italian custard had thick whipped cream consistency beautifully topped with chocolate.
The service staff was attentive, courteous and polite and on their toes to serve us. They attended promptly and ensured that we were served the best. The management was also quite keen at taking our feedback for further improvements.
My overall experience was excellent. Definitely worth visiting again as they keep serving delicious food with appreciable customer service.