Recently popped into this amazing grill House, situated on Main Janpath Lane. This place has welcoming ambience with nice décor. Walls are beautified with eye catching paintings, reflecting Delhi’s life. It sprawls around two floors and have commodious seating area.
We started with beverages and ordered Thandai and Sweet Lassi. Both the drinks were nice in taste.
For starters we had Mutton Gilafi Seekh Kebab, Chicken Sheekh, Murg Malai Tikka, Ajwain Fish and Dahi Ke kebab
• Mutton Gilafi Seekh Kebab – Loved these extra tender mutton minced kebabs.
• Chicken Seekh Kebab – They were scrumptious in taste. Minced chicken seekh were nicely coated with onion , tomato and green chillies.
• Murg Malai Tikka – Juicy bonesless pieces of chicken were perfectly marinated with cashew nuts and cream.
• Ajwain Machhi Tikka – Loved this preparation.
• Dahi Ke kebab – They were good in taste.
• Achari Gobhi – It was going well with roti as well as rice. Relished each bite of it (Must try).
• In house Dal Janpath – Dal was cooked in thick creamy gravy. Liked it.
• Mutton Roganjosh – Tender pieces of mutton cooked in spicy desi ghee extracted from red chillies. Palatable in taste.
• Dal Gosht – Must try. Delish in taste.
• Moong Dal Halwa – It was loaded with crushed almonds and ghee. Interestingly different in taste.
• Gulab Jamun – It was okayish in taste.
STAFF & SERVICE
Staff was good and service was prompt. I must make a special mention of Mr Dinesh who was serving our table and he was standing on his toes to serve us the best. Really appreciated.