True to it’s name, this place is a good spot for an avid food hunter. Though this place is themed upon the house of a hunter who hunts in the woods and flaunts his passion as well. This amazing place is located in P-Block just above Jungle Jamboree. As I entered this place, I found its décor totally different from others. This lovely Hunters Lodge was an attractive wood cabin (hut shaped) which has a lounge area and an open al fresco style forest. Its walls are beautifully showcased with head-statuettes of animals viz. Lion, deer and rhinoceros etc., giving this place a perfect look of a Hunter’s House. They have comfortable seating area. We were a group of seven. After making us comfortable we started with drinks.
For beverages we ordered Jungle Jamboree, Pink Lady, Jamboree Sunrise & Jamboree Night – All the drinks were very refreshing and smooth in taste.
• Subj Galouti Kebab – These veg golouti kebabs were yumm in taste. Minced vegetables had good flavor of lucknowi spices.
• Mushroom Caps – These mushroom caps were delectable in taste. These deep fried mushroom caps were well stuffed with ricotta & spinach fresh crumb.
• JJ Skewers Cajun Spiced Fish Finger – Must Try. Scrumptious in taste.
• Butter Chicken – Tender Chicken pieces were cooked in rich creamy tomato gravy.
• Herb Crusted Fish Steak – It was temptingly tasty. Fish Steaks were cooked with Mediterranean vegetables, garlic mash and parsley.
• Gosht Hyderabadi Biryani – This savory gosht biryani was cooked perfectly with good combination of spices, lamb & flavours.
• Paneer Tikka Masala – Cottage Cheese was cooked in luscious tomato & Onion thick gravy. Loved it.
• Dal Makhani – It was good not much impressive.
• Hot Gulab jamun – They were spongy & hot. Great in taste.
• Pan flavored Ice Cream – Awesome in taste.
SERVICE – Staff was good and service was prompt. Would like to visit this place again.