I have tried Chinese at so many places and have been disappointed most of the times. But When I visited this place, I realized that still there are some good restaurants where you can get authentic Chinese food with multiple scrumptious options.
If you want to enjoy Chinese Cuisine at a peaceful cozy place then this is the very right choice for you. I was invited by one of my friends for lunch. It is situated in G Block, CP. This place has an inviting ambience. They have commodious and comfortable seating area with dim lights adding to beauty of the place.
We were a group of three. After making ourselves comfortable we started with cocktails and ordered Virgin Mojito & Orange Juice. Both were refreshing and soothing.
• Gin Chicken – These were creamy crunchy balls, well stuffed with minced juicy chicken and were going very well with sweet coriander sauce & soya sauce.
• Smoked Chilly Veg – It was something that I have never tasted before. It was served in a pot with chillies and having various vegetable balls (potato, cheese, corn, cauliflower etc) in it. It was temptingly tasty.
• Corn Cream – It was made up of corn and cheese. I didn’t like it much.
• Shanghai Chicken – Succulent chicken pieces were cooked in brown sauces and were boiling in a pot having flame under it. It was interesting different on taste.
• Kung Pro Fish – It was palatable in taste.
• Crispy Veg Lemon Sauce – I loved this crispy dish though it was sweet in taste but went well when I tried it with rice.
• Select Vegetables Yellow Bean Stir Fry – I didn’t like it much appealing.
• Soya Wine Chilly Chicken – It was delish.
• Fortune Rice with Black Mushrooms – They were nice in taste having strong aroma of star anise.
• Vegetable Teppan Noodles – They were amazingly tasty. Must try.
• Chocolate Mousse – It was simply Awesome.
• Caramel Custard – It was the let down factor of the meal. Avoid it.
Talking about staff & service, I must say that the staff was well trained and service was good. Would like to visit again.